Note: This is a Temporary Faculty Scholar appointment with the possibility of extension. This assignment is typically a full time position during the summer academic break.
(Name of the organization) _________ has an opportunity for a __________(faculty or teachers) to engage in a collaborative research and work-study assignment of mutual interest to further their teaching or research goals.
- ______________(Faculty or Teachers) will work with ________ (i.e. engineers, scientist or physicists) doing___________. (describe the project or research)
- Under limited direction, will participate in __________________.
- (list additional duties)
- Gather and analyze __________. (i.e. the data or information in support of scientific research.)
- Develop science curricula for __________ (elementary, secondary or post-secondary) classrooms
- Participate in activities as appropriate to provide exposure to the Laboratory (SEEP)
- Perform all assignments in accordance with ESH&Q, Security, and business practice requirements and policies.
- Must be a faculty or teacher affiliated at an accredited institution.
- Experience in ______ (i.e. science, biology, computation, engineering, etc.)
- Fundamental understanding of experimental results.*
- Demonstrated ability to perform independent research.*
- Demonstrated experience in curricula development*
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.*
- Ability to work in a team environment. *
*In red, examples of what directorates put but not necessarily required.
Pre-Employment Drug Test: External applicant(s) selected for this position will be required to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug test.
Anticipated Clearance Level: None.
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search process.
Find out about future opportunities by registering your details with us.
Just upload your resume and complete a few simple questions about the type of position you are looking for. Once your profile is complete, our recruiting team will be able to match you to suitable roles.
We look forward to staying connected with you!